Hale Legal is able to provide the benefit of extensive and focused expertise in the discipline of property law. We also offer expertise in drafting and dealing with all types of legal documentation pertaining to property, ensuring all our clients’ best interests are represented.
In the context of property development in particular, Hale Legal provides sound and pragmatic advice during the planning, implementation and maintenance of commercial property ventures and development projects.
Hale Legal has worked with various entities over an extended period becoming familiar with clients’ goals and preferred approach. It is not unusual for Hale Legal to advise on and represent the interests of clients across a series of projects, building successful long term relationship.
Hale Legal's property law coverage includes, but is not limited to:
- Strata Titles
- Subdivisions and Developments
- Town Planning
- Transfer Duty (formerly Stamp Duty)
- Restrictive Covenants
- Notifications & Memorials
Additionally Hale Legal is well versed in a raft of property matters including:
- Drafting agreements regarding the sale of commercial premises;
- Preparing for and attending at property settlements;
- Drafting commercial lease agreements;
- Registering Trademarks and Designs;
- Drafting Partnership Agreements;
- Drafting Shareholder Agreements;
- Drafting Commercial Contracts;
- Drafting Terms and Conditions for businesses; and
- Estate Planning and drafting Wills.
If you need advice call us. We are more than happy to assist. Please call and speak to one of our experienced friendly team.